For the wellbeing of our campus community, we are currently offering virtual AND in-person Information Sessions for Fall 2021. For questions, please contact Erika Wagner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fees for Information Session are non-refundable and due at the time of your registration.
- Virtual: $100 fee or $50 non-profit
- In-person: $200 fee or $100 non-profit
Due to event space being impacted because of COVID, all info sessions will be held at the Career Services building (Bldg. 124) in our Career Events Center (CEC).
How to register for an Information Session on Handshake:
- Log-in to your Handshake account.
- Click the blue button "+Create an Event"
- Fill out the form:
- Event name: label as "(company name) In-Person Information Session” or “(company name) Virtual Information Session"
- Host school: California Polytechnic State University-San Luis Obispo
- Contact: Erika Wagner
- Type: select the "Info Session" option. If you are doing a virtual session, do not click the virtual option. Still select “Info Session” option.
- Start date and end date are the same.
- Branding: Although adding your logo is optional, I highly suggest adding this to get your brand out in a visible way. Please fill in the description with the company and event information. The virtual link will also be in this area.
- Once you submit the form, it will get processed in 24 hrs, and I will send an invoice to you via Handshake.
- Please email Erika Wagner your event link within the week for all virtual sessions. You can use your companies designated platform to create the virtual event.
- Once the invoice has been paid, your event on Handshake will be accepted and marketing will start being sent out.