Information Sessions are open to all students and can increase your branding and visibility on campus. These events are a great way to inform students about your organization and employment opportunities. They can be conducted on their own or arranged to coincide with your on-campus interviews in order to enhance your recruitment efforts.
Reservations are made through MustangJOBS.
How Does It Work?
Information sessions are held Monday through Friday and must be scheduled at least three weeks in advance. In order to maximize attendance, information sessions are generally held between 5:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m., in a classroom location on campus and are typically 90 minutes long. However, you may choose an afternoon time-frame between 3:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m., in our Career Event Center.
To make your request, please follow the steps below:
- Log on to MustangJOBS
- Select "Create an Event"
- Fill out the form and submit
- You will receive an email within 24-48 hours after submission with the next steps
What Is The Cost?
There is a non-refundable fee for each session that is due at the time of your registration. Please note that prices are subject to change and some events may require an additional coordination fee. If you are a non-profit organization, please contact Taylor Law to inquire about pricing.
- $200 coordination fee if you have an on-campus interview date reserved
- $300 coordination fee for a stand-alone event
- $500 coordination fee for the week of the Career Fair*
*Note: Our Career Partners have priority registration during this week.
What Is Included?
- Coordination services
- Specialized marketing of your event
- A Smart Room (multimedia room) to accommodate the anticipated size of your specific event
- Complimentary parking