Reserving a University Information Table is a great way to connect with students where they are. University Information Tables provide you a prime location in the midst of the most high-frequented places on campus. They can be arranged to coincide with your on-campus interviews in order to enhance recruitment efforts.
How does it work?
Career Services sponsors University Information Tables between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m., Monday - Wednesday, and Fridays. We do not take request for Thursdays and/or the week of our general Career Fairs. Tables must be scheduled at least 2 weeks in advance. Please note that tables are used for recruiting purposes only and not for soliciting or selling products.
To make your request, please follow the steps below:
- Log on to MustangJOBS (See Posting a Job page to create an account)
- Select "Create an Event"
- Select “Employer On-site” for type
- Select desired date for table
- Start date and end date should be the same. If you would like to request a table for more than one day, please create another event.
- In the Description box please add company information, number of representatives, and what location you would like to request. (See location tab)
- You will receive an email within 24-48 hours after submission with the next steps
University Union Plaza
- The gathering place for Cal Poly community where much of campus life happens. Specific locations within the UU Plaza are not assigned- locations are allocated on a first come, first serve basis and fill up quickly. This location includes coordination services, marketing on Career Services website, a 4’x4’ table space, one 4’ round table, and two chairs. Parking permits are required at all times and are available to purchase at any Campus Pay Station.
- For more information about the University Union Plaza visit www.asi.calpoly.edu/university_union
- A social center of campus where students are often found getting food at the campus food trucks, playing games on the lawn, reading/doing homework, or just hanging out with friends. Nearby buildings include Orfalea College of Business & Education building, Architecture buildings, and Art building. This location includes coordination services and marketing on Career Services website. Table and chairs are not provided. Parking permits are required at all times and are available to purchase at any Campus Pay Station.
- For more information about Dexter Lawn visit http://polyland.calpoly.edu/topics/history/studentsites/2006a/Index.htm
Via Carta Mall
- A great place that receives a lot of foot traffic located next to Campus Market & large parking areas. Students come here to grab a bite to eat, relax with friends, or do a bit of grocery shopping. This area is located near Cal Poly’s agriculture buildings. This locations includes coordination services and marketing on Career Services website. Table and chairs are not provided. Parking permits are required at all times and are available to purchase at any Campus Pay Station.