Science & Mathematics Alumni Profiles
If you are a Cal Poly College of Science & Mathematics alumnus and would like to share your career information on this website, click here to fill out the online form. (These forms require Internet Explorer).
- Chalon Tietje, Operations Rotational Development Program (ORDP) Analyst, Genentech
- Rod Tarrago, Pediatric Intensivist, Children's Respiratory and Critical Care Specialists
- Chris Adams, Director- Proteomics, Stanford University
- David Bullard, Owner, DK Bullard, Inc.
- Anna Engelbrektson, Research Associate - Microbial Ecology, Department of Energy Joint
- Robin Parks, Medical Content Specialist, Healthwise Inc.
- Fred Patrick Doty, Distinguished Member of Technical Staff, Sandia National Laboratories
- Jeff Jasper, Senior Director and Dept. Head, Pharmacology, ARYx Therapeutics
Ecology & Systematic Biology
- Hillary Timm, Production Chemist, Applied Biosystems
- Brooke Langle, Founding Principal, Terra Verde Environmental Consulting
- Rachel Cherry, Graduate Student of Traditional Chinese Medicine, American Red Cross
- James Newton, Account Executive (Sales Representative), ConMed Linvatec
- Jessica DeLeuw, Physical Education Teacher, Rhythm and Moves, Inc.
- Jules Germann, Community Service Teacher, LAMC
- Venessa Madrigal, Naturopathic Medical Student, National College of Natural Medicine
- Amanda Tipton, PA-C, Glendale Adventist Medical Center
- Aimee Perez, Teacher, Mt. Diablo Unified School District
- Cathy Denver, Counselor/Instructor, Foothill College
- Christine Hogen-Esch, Toddler Head Teacher, Children's Creative Learning Centers - Google Kinderplex
- Jennifer Gumprecht, Teacher, Mt. Diablo Unified School District
- Kimberly Asquith, CSU East Bay, MA Speech Language - Pathology and Audiology
- Kirsten Chaplin, Staff Development/Curriculum Coach, Ceres Unified School District
- Meghan Sullivan, Teacher/Intern, St. John's Catholic School
- Amanda Belleville, Associate Technical Support Analyst, Workday
- Ellen Sanchez, Clinical Laboratory Scientist (CLS), U.C. Davis Medical Center
- Jennifer Faulwetter, PhD Candidate, Microbiology, Center for Biofilm Engineering, Montana State University - Bozeman
- Daphne Cooper, Microbiology/Virology Graduate Student (Ph.D. candidate), University of Colorado Denver School of Medicine
- David Chamberlain, Mathematics Resource Teacher, Capistrano Unified School District
- David Horn, Director, Engineering (Labs), Disney
Katrina Jackson, Marketing Data Analyst, GTECH Corporation