Why host one?
- Increase your campus presence and visibility
- Inform students about your company culture and employment opportunities
- Arrange your event to coincide with your on-campus interviews to enhance your recruitment efforts
What is included?
- Coordination services
- Specialized marketing of your event
- A Smart Room(multi-media room) to accommodate the anticipated size of your specific event
- Complimentary parking
How does it work?
Networking sessions are held Monday through Friday and must be scheduled at least three weeks in advance. In order to maximize attendance, networking sessions are generally held between 5:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m., in a classroom location on campus and are typically 90 minutes long. However, you may choose an afternoon time-frame between 3:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m., in our Career Event Center.
To make your request, please log on to MustangJOBS and from the homepage, select:
- “Networking Sessions”
- “Add New”
How much does it cost?
There is a non-refundable fee for each session that is due at the time of your registration. If you are a non-profit organization, please contact Taylor Law to inquire about pricing.
- $200 coordination fee if you have an on-campus interview date reserved
- $300 coordination fee for a stand-alone event
- $500 coordination fee for the week of the Career Fair
- Note: Our Career Partners have priority registration during this week