How to Request your Interview Date (Schedule Request)
Please use the following link to request an On-Campus Interview schedule. We will confirm your selections as soon as possible. Please contact Melinda McCann with any questions at 805-756-2107 or by email.
NOTE: The day after Career Fair room reservations are made at the event through Melinda McCann with a one room limit per company.
Select the quarter and year you wish to interview (i.e. Fall 2012)
- On-Campus Interviewing (OCI) Model - Options include:
- Pre-Select to Alternate:Students who meet your specifications may request consideration for per-select interviews through MustangJOBS. The company representative "pre-selects" a pool of students they wish to interview. Should the students choose to interview with the company, the pre-selected students sign up on a first-come, first served basis. We recommend that you also select 2-5 alternate students in case not all of the students that you selected sign up. These are our most successful interview schedules.
- Open: Students/Alumni who meet your specifications for major, graduation date and citizenship may sign up for an Open interview through MustangJOBS. Online viewing of schedules and resumes are available for your convenience to help you prepare for your visit to Cal Poly, but cannot be used for pre-screening of candidates. Career Services will inform you of sign-up status prior to your interview date via e-mail.
- None-Room Reservation: Often companies receive resumes during career fairs, networking sessions, resume books or job listings on MustangJOBS. Students are contacted directly by the company and interview times are set directly with the student. Career Services merely reserves the necessary interview room(s).
- Interview Date: Select a date. See room availability list on the right side of the screen.
- Time Slot: Select Full Day, Morning or Afternoon
- Number of Rooms: Refers to the number of interview schedules (30 minute/12 interviews, 45 minute/8 interviews, 60 minutes/6 interviews).
- Interview Length: You have a choice of 20, 30, 45 and 60 minute interviews.
- Position Type: Select the type of position(s) for which you will be interviewing.
- Notes: This is where you tell us things like :"I have requested 2 schedules and would like 1 to be a Summer Schedule and 1 to be a Career Schedule", or "Please end my interviews @ 4PM", etc.
You will receive an e-mail confirming that your schedule request has been reviewed and approved.