Don't forget to fill out Cal Poly's Graduate Status Survey
Alumni are invited to share their career experiences and advice, with current Cal Poly students. This information will be posted on this website in the Students section.
- College of Agriculture, Food & Environmental Sciences
- College of Architecture & Environmental Design
- College of Business
- College of Engineering
- College of Liberal Arts
- College of Science & Mathematics
MustangJOBS: Online Job Listings provide access to current career, summer and local part-time positions. Alumni are not eligible for Federal Work-Study or on-campus Student Assistant positions.
- Request an alumni account MustangJOBS Alumni Account Request Form
- MustangJOBS Login Page (to view and apply for job opportunities)
- MustangJOBS Employer Login Page (to enter your job posting)
- Workshops: Topics include: Resume, Interview Skills, and targeted workshops throughout the year. See the Events Calendar for upcoming dates.
- A one-hour appointment with a Career Counselor: (limited to one appointment per year). Your appointment may include career counseling, graduate school exploration and options, resume and cover letter review, interview skills and job search strategies,etc..
- Links to Job Listings, Career Fairs and Events
Workplace Insider Program
Alumni, do you ever wish you could share your experience and wisdom with current Cal Poly students? Well here is your chance. Career Services is creating a list of interested alums to participate in panel discussions, conduct information interviews with soon-to-be grads, and share their insights in various other ways. Students want to hear it from you more than anyone, so bring it on! For more information and to sign up click here.