Career Services is committed to assessing student learning. The assessment efforts of Career Services supports the Cal Poly mission statement, University Learning Objectives (ULO's), and Student Affairs strategic planning objectives.
The Career Services Assessment Plan supports the goals of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) , Council for the Advancement of Standards in Higher Education (CAS) and demonstrates to the public and educational community our commitment to student learning and that services exceed acceptable standards of quality.
Career Services has assessed student learning as it relates to resume skills and career development.
- Career Development Report 2011 - .pdf
- Student Development Report 2010 - .pdf
- Resume Skill Development Report 2007 - .pdf
Through employer surveying, Career Services has collaborated with the academic colleges in assessing the quality of Cal Poly graduates and student learning outcomes aligned with accreditation standards. The following work has resulted in program review, change and enhancements.
College of Engineering
- Quality of Graduates & Program Outcomes 2010-11 - .pdf
Quality of Graduates & Program Outcomes 2008-09 - .pdf
Orfalea College of Business
- Quality of Graduates & Student Learning Outcomes 2010-11 - .pdf
- Quality of Graduates & Student Learning Outcomes 2008-09 - .pdf
College of Agriculture, Food and Environmental Science
- Earth Sciences & Soil Science: Student Survey 2012 - .pdf
- Natural Resource Management: Student Survey 2011 - .pdf
Natural Resource Management: Employer Survey 2009 - .pdf